Man and Van from £20 per hour

Man and Van from £20 per hour
Click Image for ANYVAN.COM

Tuesday 31 January 2012

A guide to moving house

So you have accepted an offer on your house. Now is the time to contact Gordon’s to help you with your move from your old house to your new home.
Contact 3 Removal firms either from your local area or the area you are moving to. To find Removal & Storage Companies in specific areas of the UK use google search (It’s important to have quotes otyher than from Gordon’s Man and Van service) contact Gordon Simmons for a friendly no obligation consultation, “I would rather help you find the right choice for your removal than do a bad job myself” I only take on small jobs but I will help you as much as I can, I the long run I will still get work from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment